Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Day 13 - The Big Reveal!!

The excitement was building on my way home. My friends and family knew the furniture had arrived and many also knew I wasn't ready.  Deb called.  She wanted to see the room with me so I rushed home, ran upstairs with my back turned to her room...  Eyes closed, room clear, controlled breathing:


Islanders, meet our big girl furniture:


No, I haven't painted and I also haven't decorated.  I actually just threw some Target twin bedding for the reveal.  It's incomplete but it's perfect for our tiny room.  Enough chatting, here's the pics of the reveal:




 "This is SO beautiful!" - Munchface


The bed is so high and she had to climb to get in bed BUT she slept like a rock!


Operation big girl room in full effect.  It's been a pleasure sharing this big moment with you:)

I leave you with a picture of Chazzy awaiting her big reveal.  I love this pic:


She loved the room and I love sharing all of these major things with all of you!

Photobucket

2 comments

  1. she is such a girly girl (and I will keep saying it) ha! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) Love the room! Too cute!!!!

    2) I think its hilarious (and adorable) that Deb and Chazzy got the big reveal via iphone! LOL! Gotta love technology!

    ReplyDelete

Minnie Mouse First Birthday Party

Islanders, the day had finally come to celebrate my sweet god baby turning one.  Hosted from Melina's parents' home, the party was a...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.