Day 8 - Holiday Decor v.1
Here's an easy tutorial for a quick fall decor item! Enjoy!
The Seasonal Picture Frame
- Pre-cut cardstock (I got these triangles from Michael's)
- String (yarn or baker's twine)
- Scrapbook stickers (large letters)
- Small hole punch
- Seasonal wrapping paper
- 11X14 Frame
1. Cut the wrapping paper to the size of the frame (either matted or not)
2. Apply letters to the banner paper
3. Hole punch the top left and right corners of each triangle
4. String the banner together
5. "Hang" the banner in the frame. Use tape to seal the ends
In 10 minutes (or less), you have a fabulous frame to add to your -- I don't have a fireplace BUT I have a wall and I'm figuring out the rest of my fall decor. Little things like celebrating holidays makes our house feel like home... I'm taking an interest in making our nest a little more cozy and, whether he
believes admits it, Hubbs appreciates my hard work, lol.
I'll keep you updated on our other fall decor in future posts.